John Campbell T/A Circus Avalon
Entry to the performance site constitutes agreement to terms and conditions outlined below.
Circus Avalon has taken every reasonable precaution to ensure the safety and security of patrons attending performances and will continue to ensure the highest quality of customer care is taken when dealing with customer related issues.
- Circus Avalon shall not be held liable for injury, death, damage, loss, accident, delays or irregularity which may be occurred by either persons or defect in any venue or facilities used by the circus.We do not accept liability for additional expenses or inconveniences caused directly or indirectly by events which are beyond our control or are not preventable by reasonable diligence on our part including but not limited to war, civil disturbance, fire, floods, severe weather, acts of God, acts of government or any other authorities, accidents to or failure of machinery or equipment.
- Due to international copyright law, the use of video recordings or professional photography is strictly prohibited (phone cameras are permitted).
- Circus Avalon is not responsible for issues arising at the performance to the behaviour of other patrons. (Circus Avalon will do it best to resolve issues as best as reasonably possible).
- All sales are final. Cancellation of an order is not permitted after the order is processed.
- All prices are listed in Australian dollars (AUD) and are inclusive of GST.
- Children’s pricing is from 2 years to 15 years inclusive.
- Discount tickets, giveaway tickets and any other ticket offers are non-refundable and the resale is strictly prohibited.
- In the case of a resold ticket, Circus Avalon reserves the right to refuse entry or refund. The bearer of the ticket may also be denied entry to the performance.
- Circus Avalon and any event personnel reserve the right to cancel performances, change show details (pricing, location, venue, capacity, cast, show times & date) and refuse entry to any ticket holder at any time without notice.
- In the event of a cancelled performance, refunds will be automatically issued to people who have purchased tickets through “Yapsody Ticketing”. They will be issued using the email address provided at the time of purchase. Please allow 5-7 working days for the bank processing.
- If a performance is cancelled moments prior or during a performance, tickets will be refunded at the next most convenient time (please present ticket voucher for poof of sale).
- Acts are subject to change and “Circus Avalon” reserves the right to alter the content of the show at any time without notice. This is not grounds for a refund.
- A convenience fee will be charged and will appear on your merchant credit card along with your order charges. The total amount is shown at checkout. By agreeing to these terms you signify that you have understood and agreed to this Convenience fee. In most situations, a Convenience fee is always added to the price of the ticket. We make every effort to keep this Convenience charge as low as possible. This fee covers a number of overhead costs.
- By participating in any “Circus Avalon” activity on Facebook or any other social media sites, you agree to do so in a respectful manner. “Circus Avalon” reserves the right to remove any content that is deemed defamatory, offensive or a conflict of interest. “Circus Avalon” reserves the right to remove irrelevant content deemed to consist of spam. “Circus Avalon” also reserves the right to block individuals at any time or who repeatedly ignore the guidelines without further notice.
- All merchandise is non-refundable and there are no exchanges or upgrades.
- Special lighting effects may be used during the Circus Avalon performance, such as but not limited to strobes, lasers or smoke effects.